Dress for Less - Striped Dress & Ankle Strap Heels

I will admit, I do have expensive taste, but that doesn't mean I like the expensive tags that come along with some of the items I lust after.  I've been blessed with the talent and patience to shop around extensively and truly find the best bargains on a lot of the pieces in my closet.  Today's post reflects one of my jackpot outings, where I was able to clean up at a discount store and walk out with some great finds for 75% off the regular price.  Don't sleep on bargain shopping.

Today's post is a sassy and amazingly comfortable, short sleeve front slit dress from ivy & blu.  I love this dress because it is stretchy, allowing me to be chic while still giving me flex room to multi-task with the days duties.  This brand can be found at Dillards as well as Amazon, but I did snag this particular dress at the clearance center.  I finished the look with a pair of ankle strap heels, also a super bargain friend from DSW.  Here's a peak at the post of the day.






Outfit Details

Dress - ivy & blu  
Shoes - dolce vita (similar here)

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

  1. In Pair of black color high heel sandals looking so beautiful.Thanks for

    sharing these lovely pairs sandals.Ever since Zara came out with their heels

    like these a few years ago, I’ve been obsessed with this classic shoe look!
    :)
    http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/shoes-high-heels_c258
    (Visit our site for getting new high heel sandals in latest design)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer