Summer Sporty Yet Chic - Dressy Track Pants, Vest & Heels

Who said track pants couldn't be chic?  While I love dresses and skirts,  a few great pair of pants is a definite must in any wardrobe.  Today's outfit was built around a printed track pant.  They can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the accessories and shoes you pair them with.  On a more casual occasion I might pair them with a simple tank and some flat open toe sandals.  However, today I decided to go a little more chic and pair them with a white vest, white tank and my favorite dark natural heels.  I topped it off with silver mesh style necklace and complimenting cuff.

With the weather still being quite hot in my city, this is the perfect outfit to handle my days business, keeping a professional appearance, while still staying cool.  Here's a peek at today's OOTD.










Outfit Details

Vest - Express (similar here, here, & here)
Tank - Alfani
Pants - BCBG
Heels - Boutique 9

Thanks for reading!!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer