Living the Green Life - Long Sleeve Blouse, Pencil Skirt & Knee High Boots

Never wait for a special occasion to break out the good stuff.  Unless you are speaking about St. Patrick's day or money, money, money, mooon-ney; when many think of the color green they say no way; but I say OH YEAH!  Green is a color that pops in so many different shades and you shouldn't have any fear of any of them.  Two of my favorite shades are Kelly Green and as pictured below, Hunter Green.  I can never get enough of those two colors and I really hate that I cannot find more fabulous pieces in these vibrant statement speaking shades, but best believe when I do I am quick to snatch them up.

This basic pencil skirt along with the black knee high boots was brought to full life with this beautiful  long sleeve hunter green blouse.  If I had to choose a daily go to outfit this combination would be my first choice any day.  A great blouse, simple skirt and boots or pointy toe will never lead you wrong direction.  I forgot to include the cute leather jacket I topped it off with but I am sure you could imagine the sleek edgy appeal that it brought to the table.  Scroll down to see more. 









Outfit Details
Top - Banana Republic
Boots - BCBGMAXAZRIA

Thanks for reading have a wonderful day!

BrownSkinMaven 💖💋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer