When in Doubt think LBD - Black Tube Dress, Jacket & Ankle Cuff Heels

You can never go wrong with a LBD aka Little Black Dress.  It can take you many places, like from the office to meetings to happy hour.  While I am all for pops color, there is something about a sleek black dress that just makes such a bold statement.  It is always my go to because it is classy, professional, well put together, bold and if done right has #HeadBossLadyInCharge written all over it!

The other night I went out and felt like getting my LBD on, so I opted for this great black tube dress that has a gold zipper detail up the back.  I completed the look with a black edgy style jacket, gold jewelry and some black ankle cuff heels.  Effortless style with a whole lot of appeal, while being chic and comfortable at the same time.  

LBD's are appropriate for many things and occasions.  My motto is and always will be "When in doubt, where black and you will never go wrong!"  Here's a peek at the outfit I put together.









Outfit Details

Jacket - BCBG
Dress - Felicity & Coco
Heels - Jessica Simpson
Necklace  - BCBG
Watch - Michael Kors

Thanks for reading!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer