Happy New Year - Dressing into 2015

Happy New Year!! I just want to take this time to say THANK YOU to all my readers and supporters.    I am grateful to have the pleasure and opportunity to blog and share my ideas and loves for various things with you all.  Believe it or not but I am actually motivated everyday knowing that I am able to assist and influence others in a positive way with something that I truly enjoy!  I am truly grateful for you all!  

Everyday is a new day to do something great and make an amazing impact, so if you have been putting off doing something I say no better time to start than in the beginning of a new year.  Follow your dreams, your goals and your heart.  May you all have a wonderful, successful, productive and blessed 2015!









Outfit Details

Dress - BCBG
Heels - Enzo Angiolini 
(both items are over a year old)


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer