Weekly Recap - Dresses, Jumpsuits, Body Con's & Leggings

Last week I was crazy busy with work, events and errands so I didn't have a chance to blog on the weeks attire.  Today is a quick post on what I wore.  I have to say my favorite is the kelly green and navy blue shift dress.  I just love that color against my skin tone and the dress is very simple and functional.  I will definitely be on the lookout for more of its kind in my future shopping ventures.  You will notice that I always switch up my looks, it's not accidental either, as my moods change and I love to have variety when playing dress up.  Here's a peek at the weeks fits.  




Keep reading for details.





Dress - Michael Kors
Boots - DV Dolce Vita
Watch - Michael Kors





Tuxedo Blazer - BCBG
Jumpsuit - BCBG
Shoes - Vince Camuto






Sweater - Forever 21
Tank - Mossimo
Leggings - BCBG
Boots - Dolce Vita









Blazer - BCBG
Dress - Rachel Rachel Roy
Shoes - Jessica Simpson
Bracelet - BCBG
Necklace - BCBG

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer