Brown Butter in the Mix - Leather Jacket & Knee High Boots

Black and cognac are one of my go to combos, other than black and red.   When I want to keep it simple but still add a light touch of color I love the cocoa/cognac tone.  There is something smooth about it, you could almost could call it brown butter.  It definitely provides a quiet yet meaningful offset to black, keeping your outfit timeless and classy.

Today's outfit consists of a simple black sweater and pants, mixed with a cocoa brown leather jacket and cognac knee high boots.  Of course I couldn't forget to accessorize with my leopard infinity scarf.   Also making its debut on the blog, is my favorite handbag that I carry quite often, my LV Patent Epi Alma GM.  I love this bag because I can fit everything including my laptop in it if need be, not to mention that textured patent just gives it such a fabulous finish.  I can wear this bag with just about all my day to day outfits, so its very versatile, truly holding its value in more ways than one.  Here's peek at how I pulled everything together in today's OOTD. 









Outfit Details

Jacket - Gap (super old) (alternate here & here)
Top - Mossimo (similar here)
Pants - Gap
Boots - Dolce Vita (alternate here)
Watch - Michael Kors
Handbag - Louis Vuitton

Thanks for reading!


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer