Simple, Bold and Always on Point - Black and White Combo

Black and white never gets old, so when in doubt, it's the easy go to choice for your daily wardrobe decisions.  Although they are simple colors, they are definitely timeless, classy and yet stand on their own making bold and powerful statements when worn.  

For today's OOTD post, I chose one of my favorite off white boyfriend blazers trimmed in black. I like this blazer because its longer than the average, so being that I am tall it hits me just right.  I also love that this blazer is versatile and can be worn with leggings, jeans, wide leg pants and even a skirt, giving just the perfect touch to jazz up any other items you pair with it.  I chose to pair mine with a white blouse and black wax coated pants, finished off with some suede pointy toe booties. 

Simple, bold and always appropriate for any occasion, you cannot ever go wrong wearing a black and white combo.  Here's a peek at the outfit I pulled together.





Outfit Details

Blazer - BCBG (alternative here & here)
Top - BCBG (alternative here & here)
Pants - Paige
Booties - Vince Camuto
Necklace - BCBG (alternative here)
Watch - Michael Kors

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer