Leggings are a Staple - Throw in some Leather & Statement Necklaces

My weekends can get hectic & eventful,  sometimes at the drop of a dime, so I always get myself ready for anything even if my day starts out with just running errands.  These two outfits are my typical weekend attire, as they can take me from day to evening fun pending my event invites.  Leggings are definitely a staple in my wardrobe, because they are comfy, can be dressed up or down and come in various textures to keep things exciting.

This past weekend was filled with meetings, shopping, lunching and dinners, so I stuck to black & grayish tones so that I was neutral just in case a change of plans occurred.  Leggings, leather and statement necklace are some of my favorite wardrobe pieces to build into my outfits because they can really set things off and make an things pop!   Here's a peak at what I pieced together.








Outfit Details

Jacket - Trouve
Top/Dress - BCBG (alternative here)
Leggings - BCBG (similar here)
Booties - Nine West (alternative here)
Necklace - BCBG (alternative here)
Watch - Michael Kors






Outfit Details

Top - BCBG (similar here)
Leggings - BCBG (similar here & here)
Jacket - (alternative here & here & here)
Booties - Sam Edelman (alternative here & here)
Necklace  - BCBG
Cuff - BCBG (similar here)

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer