Little Changes Make a Big Difference - Chucks 'n Bun vs Heels 'n HairFlow

Little thing truly mean and lot and in the wardrobe arena, small adjustments can make a huge difference.  In this daily bonus post, you will see that just by changing my shoes and hair, what a difference it can make in the look and appeal of my outfit.

I took a comfy sweatshirt top and paired it with a fitted tube skirt and my infinity scarf.  The trade off was having my hair in a bun and wearing some converse for a more casual look, then doing a switch up to heels and a having my hair down for a more polished chic look. 

I love this look as it is versatile and can be worn for various occasions just by making a couple small adjustments.  In this case, just by switching your shoes and adding an accessory, you allow yourself to take this outfit from, casual to business, comfy to sassy, or even day to after work fun.  Here's a peek at what I pulled together. 








Outfit Details

Top - BCBG
Skirt - Vince Camuto
Scarf - Express (alternative here)
Heels - Boutique 9 Justine (alternative here & here)
Tennis Shoes - Converse
Bracelet - BCBG (alternative here & here)

Thanks for reading! 



BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer