Getting "Dressed" - Dress and Knee High Boots

Dresses are always so fun because they take on a life of their own.  Whether solid, floral, or textured, dresses show off your curves and you give a confidence like no other.  Being that they come in so many fits, lengths and styles, you could make a wardrobe of nothing but great dresses and be ready for just about anything that comes up, including a very lo-key casual day.

I had an event that I had to do, so I prefer dresses because they are professional but also allow for easy movement pending the fabric choice.  This particular evening, I chose a cotton/sweater style which was super comfy but very flexible so that I could be a woman on move throughout the evening to get my work done, even if it included moving a box or two.  I added a couple of small touches with accessories and a asymmetrical blazer just to jazz it up a little more.  Here is a peek at what I wore.








Outfit Details

Dress - Nicole Miller Artelier (alternative here)
Blazer - BCBG (alternative here)
Boots - BCBG (alternative here & here)
Necklace - BCBG
Cuff Bracelet - BCBG (similar here)
Watch - Michael Kors

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer