BSM - Bargain Bits

Unfortunately I have been under the weather the past few days and haven't been up to getting dressed for photos.  But I am slowly but surely feeling better and will be back in action in the next few days.  However, I have been browsing the Internet and there is still a couple days left at the Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th friends and family 40% off promotional event.  If you like to the Saks Fifth Avenue retail store but can't always do more than browse, you will appreciate this promotional discount event at the discount store.  There are definitely some great bargain finds from many brand favorites.  I utilize promotions like this for stuff I have been on the hunt for and/or didn't want pay full price for, or if I have some events or occasions coming up and know I am going to need something to wear.  I scored  a few great items that I have been on the hunt for!  Click the picture below and browse for yourself and see what you can find.  Happy shopping!


The contents of this post are strictly my opinion and I was not paid or gifted anything by the retailer to post.  Just spreading the discount love.

Thanks for reading!


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer