Take it from Day to Night - Leggings to Knee High Boots

Sometimes you need your outfit to take you from business during the day, to a fun evening out after work.  As a woman on the go I don't always have time to go back home and change in between my days events, I try to get dressed with that in mind that, so that when I have to make the superman change it is as painless as possible. Today's outfit of the day was the the difference between wearing leggings for the day and then replacing them with some suede over the knee boots for after work fun.   An easy fix that can be done in the car if you are running short on time to your destination.

I love wearing black and white with a touch of red.  It's a simple and classic combo that truly gives a bold, sassy yet polished statement.  I paired a tunic dress with some leggings and red blazer, finished off with a pair of red patent heels, to handle my days business.   The after five option, whether you are meeting your girlfriends, going to a fun event, or even have a date, is a pair of amazing suede over the knee boots that zip of up the back.  I am such a boot girl so any opportunity that I get to break out a great pair of boots I am all for it.  These boots are DV by Dolce Vita and they are a great brand because they are cute and some of the most comfortable ever.  They never disappoint, so be sure to try the brand if you are looking for a great boot that you can wear or 12 plus hours.   Here's a peek at my outfit of the day.








Outfit Details

Dress - HM
Blazer - BCBG (similar here, here & here)
Leggings - BCBG (similar here)
Boots - DV
Necklace - BCBG (similar here)
Heels - (similar here & here)

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

BrownSkinMaven

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer