Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer

I have things in my closet that I sometimes never get to waiting on a special occasion; so rather than do that I figure, "if you have it, wear it", as everyday is a special occasion to look and feel good.  For today's OOTD,  I was feeling a little sassy and decided to wear this fun embroidered fitted skirt.

I have said it before, I love pieces that accent your curves in all the right places; and the skirt does just that.  I completed the look with an long asymmetrical sleeveless top and a blazer.  Simple, yet edgy and definitely and outfit that can take you from day to night if need be.  Now, call me crazy, but I truly got dressed to sit in my office all day and run a couple errands, but regardless I was ready for anything that came my way.  Here's a peek at what I wore.







Outfit Details

Jacket - Guess by Marciano (another option here & here)
Top - BCBG (similar here & here
Skirt - BCBG
Shoes - Gianni Bini (similar here & here)

Thanks for Reading! Have a great day!


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt