Fun & Flirty - Blazer, Flowing Dress and Over the Knee Boots

I am definitely a fan of wearing things that accentuate your shape, however sometimes a fun flowing dress is the way to go.  They can serve purposes, such as hiding trouble areas or even if you just want to wear something loose and comfortable because your having one of those days.  Some people may feel like they are wearing a sac, but if you accessories properly you will have a nice, fun and flirty outfit that makes you look and feel great.  I think they are a good choice if you need something quick and easy to run errands in, lunching with friends, shopping, or even for traveling.  

Today I decided to pair my dress with another great pair of over the knee DV boots that I purchased a few fall seasons ago, along with my cut up sleeve blazer.  It is the perfect outfit for my day, as I handle business and then have plans to meet my girlfriend for dinner later in the evening.  Hears a peak at how I pulled together today's OOTD.

 






Outfit Details

Dress - Rachel Roy (other option here & here)
Blazer - BCBG 
Boots - DV (similar here)
Necklace - BCBG

Thanks for reading!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer