Just another day - Long Sleeve Crewneck, Vest & Midi Skirt

Sometimes I don't have a rhyme or reason for what I put on, other than I have no choice but to get dressed any given day.  That usually results in me going with the first item I lay eyes on when I walk in my closet and building around it.  Today I decided to build around my long sleeve sheer crew neck.  Nothing special going on, but as I always say "you don't need a reason to look good", so I just get dressed every day to stay ready for what ever comes to the schedule.  Today I have some business meetings and conference calls to handle, so I decided to keep it light and simple;  light weight materials, with simple pairings.  I completed my look by pulling out my cotton midi skirt, a black vest, my favorite go to, pointy toe heels, and my outfit was complete.  Here's a peek at what wore.







Outfit Details

Top - BCBG (other options here, here, & here)
Skirt - Vince Camuto
Vest - Fumblin Foe (other option here, here & here)
Shoes - Boutique 9 Migs (other option here, here & here)

Thanks for reading!! Have fabulous day!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer