Color me Barbie Pink - Cropped Jacket, Leggings & a Dress

There is something about pink and flowing hair that has Barbie written all over it.  I guess you could say this out fit inspired my inner Mattel diva to come out and say cheese for the camera.  Bright pink is always a flattering color on brown skin tones, so when I saw this dress and especially for the price of only $15 it was completely a no brainer.  It was an H&M special that I caught on the sale rack awhile back but I get my money's worth, and then some, out of it.  It is a great dress that can be worn on multiple occasions and with multiple pairings.  On this day, I decided to go black and pink with it and add a little skinny belt with gold detail on it.  On other occasions I have paired it white pants or even worn it by itself with a cute blazer and some flirty heels.  Its definitely a piece that I would consider timeless as the color and the style will be great for seasons to come.  Here's a peek at how I wore this outfit.









Outfit Details

Cropped Blazer - BCBG
Dress - H&M
Leggings - Trouve
Booties - Vince Camuto
Belt - BCBG
Bracelets - Off 5th Avenue

Thanks for reading!  Have a great weekend!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer