Jean in the House - Denim Shirt & Pencil Skirt

I love jean shirts, they have a versatility about them that makes them a must have.  I have a few different styles in my closet and love to pair them with leggings, pants & skirts; just depends on the day and the mood that I am in.  This particular jean shirt I love because of the acid wash, it takes on a look of its own that definitely makes a statement!  I decided to take it to another level by adding the vibrant color of red to really make the assemble pop.  It turned, what could have been,  a casual day,  into a sexy business casual look for the day.  The secret in getting dress is all in how you pair and style items.  You have the ability to turn anything into a look that you so desire, if you just get a little creative and take chances.  Like I have said before, don't be afraid to to experiment with your closet, you'll be surprised at what you can come up with.  Here's a peek at my OOTD.








Outfit Details

Heels - Boutique 9

Thanks for reading! Happy Wednesday!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer