Maxin out Monday - Denim Jacket & Maxi Dress

There is nothing better than a great maxi dress!  It's a one stop shop; comfy, cute and well put together for just about anything that comes up in a low key kind of day.  I had to jump up and run errands today and handle a few items of business, but without a lot of time to get myself together, what better piece of clothing to pull out the closet than a great dress to prance around in all day.  I have this motto that when I find a great piece, I have to have it in every color;  so of course I bought this dress in black with royal blue along with some wide leg pants that were the same pattern.  All three pieces are a staple in my ready to wear outfits spur of the moment.  Here's a peek at one of my favorite maxi dresses.






Outfit Details

Sunglasses - Gucci
Dress - Guess by Marciano
Jacket - Earl Jeans

Thanks for reading!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer