Showing Some Skin - Sweater Dress & Boots

There's nothing wrong with showing a little skin in a tasteful way.  I truly love the off the shoulder look, especially when you have shoulders worth showing off.  For all my broad shoulder mavenettes, embrace your shape, this for you.   Sometimes you want to camouflage the appearance of broad shoulders, and what better way to do so, than wearing something that makes you feel sexy in the process.  I took this drape front sweater dress and pulled it off to one side and paired it with some knee high boots.  To give it another dimension, I also threw on a hooded sweater vest.  The best part about this outfit is that the sweater and the dress together was under $30 at the Dillard's Clearance Center.  I swear that place is a best kept secret.  If you can get there, I promise you won't be disappointed.  Check online to see if there is a city near you that has one, and if not, it is definitely worth a trip out of town to visit one!  Here's a peek at what I wore.  










Outfit Details

Sweater Dress - Nurture
Hooded Sweater Vest
Boots - BCBG

Thanks for reading!! Happy Thursday!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer