Lady of the Wild - Black & White Zebra Print Dress

Zebra prints are definitely one of my favorites of the animal print family when it comes to fashion.  I think the black and white theme of the print always gives off a sexy, flirty appeal.  I found this great dress from TopShop at Nordstrom on sale. This particular dress is comfy and chic and it can be worn for many different occasions, so it was definitely a must have. I completed it off with some color to make it pop, my patent leather pumps were just the right touch.  Here's a peek at my OOTD.








Outfit Details

Dress - Top Shop
Heels - Boutique 9

Have a great day! Thanks for reading!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer