Mellow Marvelous Monday's - Denim, Blazer Sleeveless Top & Accessories

I don't wear denim often, but when I do I like to dress it up.  Today I was feeling a little mellow marvelous and didn't feel like getting as sassy as I normally do, so I pulled out some fun jewelry and paired it with some jeans and gladiator style sleeveless top and some fun heels.  This outfit is polished enough to get me through the business I need to take care of without having to pull out all my extra outfit jazz.  Here's a peek at my OOTD.  Thanks for reading, have a great day!








Outfit Details

Top - BCBG
Jeans - GAP
Jacket - BCBG
Shoes - Beverly Feldman
Necklace - BCBG
Silver Bracelet  - NY& Company
Bangles - Off 5th Avenue


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Body Band-Aid - Bodycon Dress and Denim Jacket