Urban Chic - Blazer, T-shirt, Utility Pants & Heels

Sorry I have been M.I.A for a few days but I had a project on my hands that kept me busy.  But I am back in BSM mode so it's business as usual.  I actually missed blogging as it truly soothes me to post every day.

I love utility pants and I especially love to wear them with heels to give them a less casual look.  They are comfy, versatile, and depending on what you pair them with you can give yourself and "Urban Chic" look that is sassy and sexy.  My pairing choices for this OOTD consists of a blazer, Soul Sistah T-shirt, and some sexy red shoes to pick up the colors in my top.  Here's a peek at what I wore.




 

Outfit Details

Blazer - Guess by Marciano 
T-Shirt - Bella
Bottoms - Blue Spice
Heels - Boutique 9

Thanks for reading!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer