A Splash of Red - Draped Cardigan, Tank Blouse, Tuck-Draped Skirt, Suede Heels

Red is such a great addition to grey's and blue's, and with today's outfit I opted for splashes of red with my tank-blouse and my shoes.  I had a couple business meetings to attend, but the warm weather is still holding on, so I opted for a fitted skirt, blousey tank, and a light flowy cardigan to get me through my day.  Three great items that everyone should own in multiple colors, because they are are quick and easy to switch up and make various combinations.  Another simple classic pairing that can get you from daily business affairs to after-5 festivities with minimal effort.   Here's a peak at today's outfit.  








Outfit Details

Sweater - Banana Republic (similar here)
Tank - PLEIONE
Skirt - Nicole Miller (other option here)
Shoes - Enzo Angiolini (similar here
Necklace - BCBG


Thanks for reading!  Have a great day!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer