Weekend Wear - Wide Leg Pants, Tank Top & Denim Jacket

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Mine was hot, busy and eventful, definitely requiring an outfit that was comfy, yet appropriate enough to take me from one place to the next.  For the second time this week I opted for a great pair of wide leg pants, they were a lot less dressy than the others from the other day, however comfort on the weekend whenever possible is the goal and these did the trick.  I paired the pants with a simple tank, denim vest and one thing I truly don't post enough of, my handbags, a cross body that keeps me hand free on those busy outings.  Here's a peek at what I wore.






Outfit Details

Pants - AC
Tank - Merona
Vest - (old) Forever21
Shoes - BCBG Girls
Purse - Gucci

Thanks for reading!! Have a great day!



BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer