I'M BACK - Quick Update

Hello BSM readers, I am so sorry for the long hiatus, but I am back and ready to get back into the daily swing of things bringing you outfits, BSM beauty bits and so much more.  But first I want to let you all know what I have been up to.   I have been crazy busy with multiple work projects, traveling, personal projects and also ensuring I stay true to my daily workouts.  I have definitely seen results in doing so and I recommend that if you are not a person that workouts you should try and incorporate some sort of daily fitness into your life.  Whether you are a runner or even something as simple as walking at least 20-30 mins a day, it can make a difference.   It definitely helps me stay focused throughout the day and most important of all, I feel absolutely amazing everyday that I do workout and truly notice a difference if I slack off and miss too many days.  I go to the gym and ride a spin bike for 20 miles (usually takes me 45 to 50 mins) and I lift weights.  That being said, I have also shaped up a little bit since my last post in April, losing inches and overall toning, so there has been a few changes in my measurements since starting the blog.

My updated measurements are as follows:
Measurements - 32 – 27 – 37
Height – 5’9”
Weight – 172
Inseam – 34
Pants Size – 8-10 or 30 - 31
Dress Size – 8 -10 
Shirt size – M to L
Shoe Size - 9.5 to 10


I like to provide measurements because I want to be as detailed as possible, remembering my own searches on blogs prior to starting mine, and how I would wonder how something may fit me compared to the person I was looking at but wasn't sure because I had nothing to base it on other than a visual picture.  So I hope this bit of info may be helpful to some of you when checking out my outfits and possibly looking into getting some of the items for yourself.

Thanks for reading and I am happy and very excited to be back!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer