Black & White Edge Appeal - Black & White Blouse, Textured Leggings, Red Pumps

Black white is always a go to favorite of mine, with a touch of red you are giving it a perfect finishing touch to make the outfit pop.  A great blouse paired with some textured leggings along with the perfect pointy toe pump can take you from a business meeting to an after five dinner mix and mingle. Being that I live in a warmer climate, I have to be conscious of the heat but still ensure that I keep my outfits polished and professional for my day to day business needs.  This lightweight blouse and legging are perfect pairing for that just right edgy yet polished look to get you through your day.  Here's a peek at my outfit of the day.


 




Outfit Details:

 Blouse - Express
Leggings - BCBG
Heels - Boutique 9 (Alternative here)
Necklace - BCBG (Alternative here)
Bracelet - BCBG

Thanks for reading!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer