Decorative Blazers & Simple Pairings - Blazer, Sleeveless Top, & Dressy Sweat Pants

I love a great jacket and/or blazer.  I am ashamed to say that I have a large variety to choose from in my closet because I can't get enough of them  Whether long or short; leather, rayon or denim; they are  a must have item for me.  They are a great layering piece and can be the perfect addition to almost any outfit.  I am so excited because now that the weather is cooling down I will be able to break mine out more often.  Today's outfit consisted of a fun decorative blazer, paired with some dressy sweatpants that had zipper detailing on the bottom, a sleeveless drape front v-neck tank and of course my favorite pointy toe patent leather heals.  Here's a peak at my outfit of the day.







Outfit Details

Jacket - BCBG
Top - BCBG
Pants - BCBG
Shoes - Boutique 9 (similar here)

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer