Outfit Made Simple - Blazer, Tank, Leggings & Heels

We all have a go to outfit or items in our wardrobe that are quick, easy and reliable.  Four things I could never live without:  jackets, black leggings, long tanks and pointy toe heels.  Those are pretty much my old faithfuls, for when I really don't want to get dressed, but have to, and need to look presentable.  Jackets are great because they can add dimension to an outfit and just change the whole look and feel depending on the color, length and style.  I love leggings, I have them in multiple textures, colors and lengths.  They are a must in my wardrobe because I can make them work for many occasions, they travel well, and they are super comfy.  You can never have too many pairs of great leggings! Long tanks for tall girls are a must; they compliment our stature and also are just good wardrobe staples to have year round.  They are great to wear alone or especially as layering pieces under sweaters, jackets and even different shirts or blouses.  Lastly, I could never live without my pointy toe heels.  Boutique 9 captured my heart with their Justine style, so much that I bought every color I could in multiples for fear of never being able to find another great style like it.  And of course its a good thing I did because they I have found nothing like them and I wear them quite often.  My go to color is definitely my dark natural, that you have seen in quite a few posts.  So there you have it my four key items that I can't get enough of.  Here's a peek at how I paired them in this outfit of the day.







Outfit Details

Blazer - BCBG (alternate option here)
Tank - (similar here)
Leggings - BCBG
Shoes - Boutique 9 (similar here)

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer