Sunday Fun-Day - Stumbling upon new boutiques around town

So today was great day, I snagged 3 pair of wide leg pants that I have been on the hunt for, for quite some time.  I ran into a lady the other day and she told me about a boutique shop that was by a neighborhood grocery store, that I just so happen to stop by today.  I am so glad that I did, today was my lucky day, because I truly lucked out when I came upon these pants and copped them on sale.  I love a great bargain especially for items on my wish list.  The best part is that the pants are super long, an absolute must and plus for us tall girls out here.  It can be hard to find pants that actually are cute and long enough to make the cut.  I can't wait to wear them and piece together and outfit to post for you guys.  But in the meantime, if you are in IL, CA or AZ you are in luck as this great boutique could be near you, so that you can hopefully go in and find some great pieces to add to your wardrobes as well.  If you are not so lucky to be able to visit an actual location, you can shop online as well at http://www.shopalix.com.  They have everything from accessories to dresses, basic tanks, trendy items as well as some timeless staple pieces.  Here are some pics of the pants that I love so much but because they didn't have my prints online, I am posting some others for you all to see.  These pants are great for travel, casual weekend wear, or even to dress up and attend a special event.  Options are limitless.





(Photo's courtesy of AC website)

Thanks for reading!



BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer