Body Band-Aid - Bodycon Dress and Denim Jacket

I love a great bodycon dress, and when I came across this kelly green Rachel Rachel Roy dress I definitely had to scoop it up in every color possible.  I have it in black, olive green and teal blue.  This dress is so comfortable and very versatile.  It can be worn alone or paired with great accessories or or layers up with other pieces.  You can wear it during the day with a car coat (long jacket), a long or short sweater, a blazer or even a sporty jacket to change up the appearance.  Today I decided to jazz up my bodycon dress with my BCBG multi-layer beaded necklace, some pointy toe heels, topped off with a denim jacket to dress it down a bit.  It was great for this sunny day and polished enough to handled my days business.  Here's a peek at what I wore.







Outfit Details

Dress - Rachel Rachel Roy
Heels - Boutique 9 (Justine)
Necklace - BCBG

Thanks for reading!


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

  1. A really interesting examine, I may not concur totally, but you do make some extremely valid points.
    Cheap Prom Dresses UK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer