LBD - Little Black Dress and Accents of Gold

One thing that's for sure, every woman should own a little black dress; if not a few.  I definitely have my fair share and ensure that I have them in a few different styles, so that I can wear them for just about any occasion that comes my way.  I have them fitted, flared and flowy just to name a few styles. LBD's are a great go to for day to day, business, happy hour, weddings, cocktail party's and even formal events; so the advantages to having them in your wardrobe are endless.  If you haven't done inventory in your closet, I suggest you do so to ensure that you have at least one great LBD that fits you for that next great event that you get invited to.  Here's a peek at my LBD that I wore to handle the days business.  It took me from meetings, to lunch, to running errands.  I love this dress because of the comfort and flexible movement that it gives me to get around during the variety of tasks that I have throughout my day.  Of course I had to jazz it up a little, so I decided to go with gold accents in my accssessories and shoes to give it a nice classy appeal.






Outfit Details

Dress - Mossimo (Target)
Shoes - Gianni Bini (Dillards)
Bracelets - Saks Off Fifth Avenue
Necklace - BCBG
Belt - BCBG

Thanks for reading!! Have a great day!!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer