Cheetah Chic - Animal Print Skirt & Simple top

Wearing animal prints is always fun and a great way to express yourself with your wardrobe.  I think every woman should have some sort of leopard, zebra, tiger or cheetah print in their closet.  Those prints are usually flattering on most, depending on how you wear them, but you an also have too much of a good thing if you go overboard and try to wear too much at one time.  Be mindful of potential animal print overload!  With this outfit to break up the print and make it a chic outfit, I paired a colorful top with the neutral animal print to give it a little pop, while keeping it classy & sassy.  I completed my look with a great statement necklace and belt, along with some suede pumps and added a sweater vest to give it a little more conservative look. I truly love pairing this maroon color with various things as it is a very flattering color for my brown skin friends.  Try adding this color into wardrobe if you want a color that is a little more subtle than red, but can still pop as if it were red.  Here's a peek at my OOTD.











Outfit Details

Top - Lush
Skirt - BCBG
Shoes - Saks Fifth Avenue
Sweater Vest - Vintage from my Mom's Closet 
Belt - BCBG
Necklace - BCBG

Thanks for reading! 

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer