Simple Sundays - Leggings, High-Lo Top & Sandals

Sundays were made for simplicity, a day to wind down your weekend and prepare for the upcoming week.  I attempt to relax, however there is always something to do in my world, so I have to be prepared for whatever may come my way.  Today I decided to keep the wardrobe pretty lo-key, but sassy enough to take me from errands to a small gathering with friends.  Leggings are a favorite go to and a definite staple in my closet, as they can serve a multitude of purposes in my wardrobe.  Whether, underneath a short dress, sweater or a tunic top, I can dress them up or down, and one thing's for sure they are oh so comfortable providing great unrestricted movement at all times.  I went with my BCBG Mason leggings today, paired with a hi-lo top and some flat sandals.  Easy, breezy effortless style.  Here's a peak at what I wore.








Outfit Details

Top - Lapis (Nordstrom Rack)
Sandals - Marc Fisher (Macy's)
Gold Cuff Bracelet - Macy's

Thanks for reading!


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer