Give me the Blues - Blue Tank, Navy Blue Pants, & Denim Blue Vest

I have always been a fan of the blue family.  It is definitely a great color to have in your wardrobe as it can be conservative, aka safe, or even a wild vibrant go to color, depending on the shade of choice. Royal blue is definitely at the top of my favorite color listing and anytime I can find it in a store I am quick to snatch it up.  I also appreciate having navy in my closet, as it is a great color to have for those business attire days.  Whether in a dress, pants or skirt, its a color that you can always depend on being appropriate for just about any occasion.  With this great weather we are having, I chose to go sleeveless today and wear a royal blue blousy tank, tie dyed denim vest, with some navy ankle pants, topped off with some classic pointy toe heels.  Another simple chic outfit that I can take me from day to night.  Here's a peek at my OOTD.








Outfit Details

Tank - Lush
Heels - Boutique 9
Bracelets - Saks Off 5th Avenue

Thanks for reading!! 


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer