Wrap me into Spring - Faux Wrap Dress

Dresses are always easy, especially in the spring and summer months when you can't live in bathing suits and shorts.  What better thing to wear than a great wrap style dress.  They are comfy and as I have mentioned before, quite flattering on most body types.  You truly can't go wrong adding one or two into your wardrobe.  Some of my go to brands for a great wrap dress are DVF, Michael Kors & Banana Republic.  Today I paired my Michael Kors faux wrap dress with my favorite dark natural patent leather pumps and I was out the door.  Another effortless wardrobe moment that is quick and easy enough for even the most fashionably challenged.  If you are not a fan of short dresses, just keep on the lookout for maxi style wrap dresses.  They are just as flattering and fairly easy to find.  Calvin Klein has some great ones to choose from.  Here's a peek at my OOTD.







Outfit Details

Dress - Michael Michael Kors
Heels - Boutique 9 (Justine)
Bracelets - Off 5th Avenue

Happy Monday! Thanks for reading!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer