Fun & Flirty - Blazer, Striped tank & Flared Skirt

When the sun is shining there is always always an excuse to wear a fun and flirty outfit.  It keeps you cool in the warm weather and if you have great legs then its definitely an excuse to show them off.  Since I have been told my legs are an asset, I decided to run with it, so any chance I get to buy a fun and flirty skirt, I don't pass it up.  This off white BCBG skirt is one of my favorites! It's comfy, hugs in all in the right places and has the perfect flare out at the bottom.  It's just the right length, making it appropriate and classy enough to wear during the day, giving a polished look to handle your business or enjoy the days events.  Here's a peek at my OOTD.









Outfit Details

Blazer - BCBG
Skirt - BCBG
Top - BCBG
Heels - Vince Camuto
Bracelets - Saks Off 5th Avenue

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!
BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer