Spring Statement Dress - Coral and Cream Dress

Another great dress for any occasion.  Often times my outfit has to take me from the days work to an evening business event, and on days like this, I choose to go with a great statement dress.  A statement dress says I am ready for anything no matter what time of day it is.  I love this particular dress because of the colors and pattern design, as they are great for brown skin tones.  This dress is comfy and allows for movement while I am handling business all the while looking sassy and professional.  I had quite a busy week last week, so here's a look back at my OOTD from last Thursday.






Outfit Details

Dress - Jessica Howard
Heels - Boutique 9 (Justine)


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer