Peachy Keen - Oversized top and Colored Denim

Today's outfit was just another quick thrown together ensemble, as color can truly brighten up your day.  I really enjoy that salmon, peachy color as it looks great on brown skin tones, in addition to livening up the day.  Another thing I have plenty of in my closet, are scarves.  I have no shortage, as I always can find great use for them.  Whether staying warm or just simple accessorizing, they are definitely a must have in everyone's wardrobe that can jazz up or just add a touch of sophistication to your outfit.  I decided to pair this peach over sized top with some skinny jeans and top it off with an fun infinity scarf.  I chose skinny pants as the top was already flowy, so I wanted ensure to balance it out and not wear over sized bottoms to make me look frumpy or as if I was hiding under my clothes.  It was a simple yet classic pairing that created a polished look for me to take care of the days business.  Here's a peek at what I wore.

 






Outfit Details

Top - BCBG
Pants - Paige Denim
Heels - Boutique 9
Scarf - Express
Bangles - Off 5th Avenue

Thanks for reading! 

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer