Another day in the Life - Denim Jacket, Jumpsuit & Boots

I have been a woman on the move this last week traveling from city to city.   So as I made my way back to my home town, of course, I had to pull out a comfy and cute outfit to get me through another jet setting moment.  Since I had to hit the ground running today I wanted to wear something that was versatile, yet appropriate to get me through multiple parts of my day. 

I kept it simple and cute and still managed to have a very relaxed feel appeal in the process.  I pulled out my black flowy jumpsuit, it has the illusion of a dress (you saw the gray last week and I also purchased it in red because I loved it so much), paired with a dark denim jacket and finished it off with my favorite cognac boots.  I think I will retire them definitely for awhile after today and show some love to some of my other shoes now that I am back home and on my closet playground again.  Here's a peek at the OOTD.







Outfit Details

Harem Jumper - Winwin Apparel (here & similar here)
Denim Jacket - (similar here)
Boots - Dolce Vita (similar herehere & here)

Thanks for reading! :-)

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer