Saturday in Neutral - Olive Green Infinity Scarf & Tee, Waxed Black Pants, Dark Natural Pumps

Today was a simply Saturday made up of errands and mommy daughter time with my wonderful Mom.  I kept my outfit neutral with black, olive green and natural tones.  Nothing fancy, just a simply yet unfussy and polished combination.
   
One of my favorite go to accessories is my drawer full of infinity scarves.  Whenever I need a finishing touch to any outfit, I love to grab a scarf and throw it around my neck.  They are functional being that they keep me warm and can effortlessly jazz up an outfit at the drop of a dime.  I also love that you can choose to wear it long or double it up around your neck.

I opted to wear my black waxed Paige peg skinny jeans, along with a simple olive green sleeveless JCrew t-shirt, my go pointy toe patent leather pumps and an olive green tone snake print infinity scarf.  Keep scrolling and take a peek at today's OOTD.









Outfit Details

T-Shirt - JCrew (similar here)
Pants - Paige Denim (similar herehere)
Shoes - Boutique 9 (similar here & here)
Bangles - Off 5th Avenue (similar here)
Watch - Michael Kors (similar here)

Thanks for reading!  Have a great weekend!

BrownSkinMaven


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer