Boots for Days - 1 Pair of Boots for 3 Travel Outfits - Outfit #1 of 3

While traveling for a few days, I didn't want to pack a lot of stuff, I decided to build my outfit choices around one pair of boots that could be worn with everything.   This saves me from having bring a lot of unnecessary stuff!  While I love to accessorize and wear a different amazing shoe as often as possible, I try to make traveling as painless as possible.  I figure if I can make one or two pair of shoes work for a fews day I am definitely winning!

I chose my cognac brown boots to bring along for my few days of travel.  They are a great neutral that goes great with jeans, as well as paired with blues, blacks and grays to add a rich pop of color to complete a great looking outfit combination.

Today's OOTD consists of a gray harem jumper, along with a long cardigan, infinity scarf and of course the featured boots of the next few days.  Here's a peek at what I wore.










Outfit Details

Harem Jumper - Winwin Apparel (here & similar here)
Sweater - Mossimo
 Scarf - Express
Boots - Dolce Vita (similar here, here & here)

Thanks for reading! :-)


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer