Wrapped in Black - Black Leather Jacket, Black Dress, Black Boots

There is something bold, sexy and powerful about wearing all black! Today I decided to express my inner bad mamma jamma with a very sleek yet edgy all black ensemble with touches of gold.  

If you want something timeless and flattering in your wardrobe, be sure to invest in a couple great wrap dresses.  They are a simple design that streamlines curves and looks good on most everybody.  If you are a regular jet setter, they are great for travel wardrobe items, as they are fit for many occasions and take up minimal room in your suitcase!

Once I again I got to pieced in two of my favorite wardrobe items, a leather jacket and knee high boots, with a cute and simple yet chic looking faux wrap LBD (little black dress).  It was a very simple pairing that made a powerful statement.  This outfit had me ready to handle everything from business on down to a evening out on the town had the opportunity presented itself.  My motto is, "stay ready so you don't have to get ready," and this outfit definitely had me ready for whatever came my way today.  Here's a peek at today's OOTD.










Outfit Details

Dress - Banana Republic (similar here)
Jacket - Trouve (similar here)
Boots - Michael Michael Kors (similar here)
Watch - Michael Michael Kors (similar here)
Necklace - BCBG (similar here)


Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

BrownSkinMaven




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer