Keeping it Casual - Side Slit Sweater & Printed Palazzo Pants

Today I was working from home and had to run a few business errands so I decided to keep it casual. Now I know my casual may be different than most, but I still have to always be ready to handle work if it comes up, so I just have days wear I can keep it a little lighter than others.  That being said a casual day for me like today,  consists of wide leg palazzo pants and a side high slit short sleeve sweater.  Definitely comfortable yet sassy enough to be out and about in handling my days business.

You will notice that I didn't have shoes on in the pictures but I eventually put on some flat gold and black sandals to finish off the outfit.  Here's a peek at the OOTD.






Outfit Details

Top - Mossimo (similar here)
Bottoms - Chatoyant (similar here & here)
Sandals - bcbgeneration (worn but not pictured here)

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer