Making Statements - White Cap Sleeve Dress & Red Pumps

Something things just speak for themselves!  I don't care what the season is there is something about a vibrant white dress that simply makes a bold statement.  I was feeling happy about waking up today and grateful for being granted another day of life so I wanted my outfit to reflect that.  The sun was shining bright and I decided to match it with this black and white cap sleeve dress by Peter Nygard.  I love this dress because there is a simple yet bold elegance to it that definitely gives it a wow factor.  As I always say, when you look good you feel good and this dress definitely gave me the boost of sunshine today.   Take a peek at my OOTD.






Outfit Details

Dress - Peter Nygard (another option here)
Pumps - Boutique 9 (similar here)

Thanks for reading! Happy Wednesday!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer