Boots for Days - 1 Pair of Boots for 3 Travel Outfits - Outfit #2 of 3

Today was a denim day.  Crazy thing, I use to wear jeans all the time but it seems that these days its more like once every month or even every few months.  None the less, I was sure to pack these comfy Nico super skinny jeans by Hudson.  They are very stretchy and comfortable and go great with the boots of choice.

Since this particular trip was family directed, for once, I was able to pack a little more casual then normal, which allowed me to pull out some old favorites that don't get as much attention as my dresses and other less casual items in my closet.  

The OOTD is a pair of skinny jeans, a long black tank, along with an asymmetrical cardigan.  Here's a peek at how I pulled this outfit together.






Outfit Details

Sweater - Banana Republic (similar here)
Tank - (similar here)
Jeans - Hudson
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelets - Off 5th Avenue
Boots - Dolce Vita (similar here & here)

Thanks for reading! :-)


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer