BSM Beauty Bits


I love when products surprise me and truly help transform problem areas for me.  I have recently tried some new things and gone back to some old faithfuls in the last couple months.  Before I gave you the low down on them, I wanted try them out for awhile first so that I could see the true affects they gave me.  I have to say I am so glad that I have reacquainted myself with a couple of these items as well as made an introduction with one for the first time.

 



I needed a moisturizer while traveling and I remembered that I purchased a travel size of Philosophy's hope in a jar, so I decided to bring it along and I am so glad that I did.  I have noticed such a great change and improvement in my skin since using it.   I use to use it many years ago and just never replenished it.  My skin has a glow to it that I am so pleased with.  Now, I read some reviews and it doesn't work for everyone, but my thoughts are all positive at the moment from my skins experience.  It is light weight, not too greasy or oily feeling, and it wears really well under my face powder that that I lightly brush on my face.  I do use it day and night and have seen great results from it from my combination skin! I purchase mine either at any Sephora or Nordstrom Store.


I have also gone back to the Philosophy Purity face wash.  Very simple, one step, cleansing and toning product that works great to clean your face, even remove all make up, including eyes, leaving your skin feeling clean, yet very supple and not dry.  


When I want to get a quick exfoliate in and I don't want use my electric brush,  I pull out my Queen Helene oatmeal and honey face scrub.  I really like this one because its not to harsh on the skin, but it truly makes my face feel fresh, smooth and revived every time I use it.  It's also very in expensive.  I usually purchase mine at my local Sally's store.


I have also recently started taking a multivitamin that I cannot say enough great things about.   I take it along with my old fateful, omega 3-6-9 vitamins and I have notice a significant amount of hair and nail growth.  The multivitamin is by Alive and its made with fruits and vegetable's.  It's great because it dissolves quickly, provides great natural nutrients for you and gives you a nice boost of energy daily.  I have been very pleased with this vitamin since I started taking it back in December.  If you are on the hunt for a multivitamin I definitely suggest you try it.  I buy both go these at my local Walmart. 



***These are strictly my own opinions, products were purchased by me and I was not paid to review these products.***

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

  1. Have you tried Biotin? Also, where can you buy the Queen Helene oatmeal and honey scrub at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biotin didn't agree with my skin and I have tried it on multiple occasions and different dosages, so I had to remove it from the regimen. However I have been taking omega 3-6-9 for many years and I absolutely love it! The Queen Helene I buy at Sally's beauty supply. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer