In the Wild - Zebra Print in Color

You can't beat a great animal print, especially when it has some great color that makes it pop!  I love this Michael Kors dress, as it very comfortable, in addition to being very versatile.  I can wear it alone with some heels, if I want to go out on the town, or I can tone it down a notch by wearing it with some leggings, as I have done here.  Here's a peak at the outfit that I pulled together to create this look.






Outfit Details

Dress - Michael Michael Kors
Necklace - BCBG
Bracelet - NY&Company

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer