Shades of Gray - "SS" Sweater Dress & Scarf

I absolutely love simple dresses that you can add an accessory to and make it stand out.  This dress is not only cozy and comfortable, but also very professional and flattering.  One of those "sophisticated sexy" sweater dresses.  Hugs in all the right places, but still just the right amount of conservative for the work day.  Paired it with my favorite dark natural heels, a scarf and I was ready to make business happen for the day! I found this great dress in 3 colors on a trip to the BCBG outlet in Maryland, and of course I couldn't pass them up.   It was definitely a great find.  Oh yeah, and if you notice that little black piece sticking out around my neck that is my wireless headset that I just cannot live without!! I love that thing, I will put the link below just incase anyone is one the go like me and needs to be handsfree!  I promise you won't be disappointed! Here's a peak at my OOTD. 








Outfit Details

Sweater Dress - BCBG
Bracelets - Off 5th Avenue

Thanks for reading and Happy Valentines Day!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

  1. Nice outfit, especially the tulip design on the bottom of the dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty girl swag =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer