Dressy Dressed Down Day - Denim Shirt, Leggings, Accessories & Heels

Happy Friday folks!! Today was a really low key day for me. Not a lot going on, worked from home, and as I always say,  "stay ready so you don't have to get ready!" So of course I still got up and got presentable, in case I had to make a sudden break out the door, but I was in my casual Friday type of mode.  Dressed just enough for an accidental run in or if I  had to make a quick stop to see a client.  Every one's version of dressed down is different, mine just happens to include jewelry and pointy toe heels at times.  Maybe I should rename it to "Dressy Dressed Down Days!" Hmm….has a nice little ring to it…LOL! Anyway, here's a peak at what I wore.  












Outfit Details

Zipper Detail Leggings - BCBG (old)
Necklace - BCBG (old)
Bracelets - Saks Off 5th 

Thanks for reading! Have a great weekend!


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer